Sugar Grove IL's Best Company For Paver Patios
Jeff's Premier Landscaping Can Transform Your Backyard With One Of Our Quality Paver Patios!
For almost 20 years Jeff's Premier Landscaping has served both residential & commercial clients as a full-service company with an experienced team of professionals.
In continuing to expand its landscape design capabilities and its services, the company has established long lasting relationships with area families and businesses. It is the appreciation of those customers and the inspiration of new partnerships that keep the company focused on being the best.
We specialize in:
- Pergolas - Defined as outdoor structures with a series of open cross beams at the top, pergolas provide the perfect space to mount ivy, flowers or hanging plants. From a pergola, you, your family and your guests can enjoy beautiful plants and decorations at every angle.
- Paver Patios - Paver patios offer a solid base for grills, chairs, potted plants and a range of other outdoor amenities. Whether you intend to cook or serve food, set up a sports table, or engage in any number of other outdoor activities, such a patio will make your goals easier to achieve. We can also install pavilions over the paver patio to provide shelter from the elements and additional decorative options.
- Retaining Walls - Our retaining walls hold soil sturdily in place, allowing you to make major changes to the landscape without risking disruption from weather. This increases the range of designs you can add around your patio.
Patio Experts in the Sugar Grove Area
Though many think of the kitchen as the heart of the home, the patio is the true centerpiece. A patio provides a smooth transition between the outdoors and the interior, allowing you to take full advantage of both.
Through careful planning, diligent designs, and detailed work, Jeff's Premier Landscaping provides beautiful patios for Naperville homes. With our aid, you can appreciate the beauty of your yard and your house in comfort, no matter the season.
Jeff's Premier Landscaping is committed to saving Naperville clients time, effort and worry on their outdoor improvements. We never let you lift a finger, doing all the work from the moment you request a patio upgrade until the job is complete. In addition to relieving you of physical effort, we also provide peace of mind.
Pergolas & Pavilion Construction
Whether you're hosting a formal event, inviting neighbors over for drinks, or simply enjoying your garden's beauty by yourself, no yard is complete without a patio cover. The proper cover protects you and your guests from the elements while providing a comfortable seating area. With our pergolas and pavilions, you'll never have trouble taking advantage of your yard.
Pavilions and pergolas add no shortage of decorative opportunities for your home, not least of which the ability to vary plant height. Using the patio cover as a base, you can hang flowers and other items from a great height and then plant trees and shrubs around the outside, gradually transitioning to lower elevations. This creates an enticing appearance to your yard, leading guests into the patio area. Our team is happy to advise you on this and other design possibilities, illuminating your full range of options for pergola and pavilion decoration.
From weddings to birthday parties to informal get-togethers, your patio cover will provide the perfect base for outdoor events. Guests will enjoy the beauty of surrounding designs, and if the weather takes a turn for the worse, they will appreciate the shelter. They'll leave with warm memories of your yard and will be eager to come back the next time you host an event.
Retaining Walls To Keep Your Yard Safe
When making major changes in your home's outdoor terrain, holding excess soil in place is always a challenge. Without a solid structure, rain, wind and general wear and tear will slowly wash the soil away, undermining the appearance of the landscape and creating safety issues. Retaining walls provide a sturdy barrier against displacement, holding soil in place in the face of all disruptions. No matter how ambitious your home improvement project, our retaining walls will provide the foundation you need to preserve it for the ages.
Retaining walls have no shortage of advantages for outdoor home improvement. In addition to holding the landscape in place, they also allow you to add depth to the yard. If you have many different types of flowers, for example, you can use retaining walls to plant them at varying heights, differentiating them based on color, size, or petal shape. These and other design choices will give your yard a unique appearance that neighbors and visitors will never forget.
As with most outdoor home improvement projects, there is no "one size fits all" approach to retaining walls. Our expert contractors thus take into account your yard's characteristics before building them, paying attention to:
- Soil Type - We evaluate the type or types of soil in your yard, studying its porosity, weight and other features. This allows us to gauge how large and sturdy the walls must be to hold it in place effectively.
- Drainage - Excess water buildup can put pressure on retaining walls, weakening them and increasing the risk of serious damage. To keep this damage at bay and save you from costly repairs, we evaluate your yard's drainage characteristics, making sure there is somewhere for the water to go on either side of the wall.
- Other Features - We pay attention to existing decorations, plants and other features of your yard. Not only does this tell us how much space we have to work with, but it also lets us advise you on wall choices that will best complement the current aesthetic.